Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Closing Time

As we approach the end of the semester there's not much left to do. There are two more papers still left to do but that's about it. Yesterday we went to wildplay in nanaimo and did their challenge course and bungee jumping--it was awesome. I didn't get picked to jump though so that sucked. Earlier tonight we had a talent show too which was a lot of fun that I got to MC. Since I was up there I also got forced to play guitar, which was pretty fun too.

The end of the semester is when everyone that's thinking of not coming back after christmas has to make their decision by. Last time I checked there were like six people thinking of dropping out, which is kind of weird since it's been pretty sweet here. I was talking to other people about their Kaleo years too and they said maybe 1 or 2 people thought about leaving and that's it. It's pretty crazy how much different this year is.

I haven't really thought about leaving at all. I felt that God was really calling me to be here this year so I'm staying for sure and learning what I can from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment