Anyways, last week was filled with many late nights trying to get homework done, random nerf gun fights, and lots of guitar playing which I always love. I'm really enjoying Kaleo and the stuff we are learning but I know quite a few people aren't, which sucks. This is especially concerning because of how contagious the bad attitudes are. This attitude has not yet infiltrated our room. I know that me and both my roommates are enjoying themselves and will probably continue doing so. I'm also really pumped for this Saturday, which is the first time me and a few other people get to go snowboarding at Mt. Washington. Should be awesome.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Church Ministry
So today we started our new course Foundation of Church Ministry. I'm saying this because so far, I've found it really interesting. There are such crazy politics that go on in churches, and it's really good hearing the different sides of them. We had to read a book called "Why We're Not Emergent" which is about the emergent church, which I also found really interesting. I never even realized what those kinds of churches were even about. The topic I chose for my major paper on the course is the role of women in churches in regards to leadership; I am excited to see what kinds of things I find in my research about this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment