This week was also really good for chapels. Everyday there was someone unexpected sharing their testimony. The cool thing about it was that every single story this week I could really relate to, and really good conversations came out of that. I'll definitely be sharing my story with everyone too at some point, probably after Christmas break.
This week I'll definitely be trying something new. I'll be trying to actually do a bit of homework every day so it doesn't all pile up on me like it always does. Being a good procrastinator has its ups and downs, but the physical tole it takes is getting too much, especially after last week. I'll also be trying to start everyday with time spent with God, which I've fallen out of the habit of doing - mainly because I'm more of a night person. I never have problems doing devos at night, but it's just not the same as starting your day out with it; there's nothing better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment