Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week of Prayer

So this week is our week of prayer. I just got back from my first hour and it was pretty sweet. There are pictures of everyone hanging up at face-level so we can pray for them while looking them straight in the eyes; it was a little weird at first but it turned out to be really cool. I'm actually already looking forward to going back in there tomorrow for another hour.

There's not really too much going on this week so it's a great opportunity to do all of our reading and other homework. It's also a good opportunity to do other random stuff like write music, which I've been busy with the last little while (it'll be on youtube when I'm done recording it).

Other weird stuff is happening here too though. All of the sudden I'm just noticing that a lot of people aren't content with being here and want to go home. I don't know why but most people that feel like that are really just upset with the camp and they feel like the camp is just using us by forcing us to do a lot of their work for retreats and stuff like that, even when we have a crazy amount of schoolwork to be doing. I do agree with that, but I know that this is where God wants me to be so there's no way I'm backing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment