The last week has been awesome all around. Not only did we get to spend the whole time up at Mt. Washington snowboarding, we also got to just hang around a ton and just enjoy each other's company. We played lots of games together, spent lots of time just chillin and of course lots of time on the mountain with each other, so it was an awesome week. I definitely stepped up my own snowboarding skills a lot too which was cool. I started doing a lot more jumps and stuff like that, got more confidence going faster and faster down the hills even on ice, and even learned how to wax my board and mess around with the bindings and stuff like that. Another cool thing that started happening last week was we started getting our Kaleo names. These are just names that we are given by everyone in the group that describe something about us that people see but is not fully developed, so these names are things to grow into, not just names that describe us, which is pretty cool. So far they've all been pretty good. I still haven't gotten mine yet, but hopefully that'll change soon enough. I'm pretty stoked to hear what other people see in me besides the usual surface level "good at music" type thing I always get whenever people think of things that describe me and what my gifts are. This group knows me more than that though so I'm really looking forward to what will happen.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Awesome Week
The last week has been awesome all around. Not only did we get to spend the whole time up at Mt. Washington snowboarding, we also got to just hang around a ton and just enjoy each other's company. We played lots of games together, spent lots of time just chillin and of course lots of time on the mountain with each other, so it was an awesome week. I definitely stepped up my own snowboarding skills a lot too which was cool. I started doing a lot more jumps and stuff like that, got more confidence going faster and faster down the hills even on ice, and even learned how to wax my board and mess around with the bindings and stuff like that. Another cool thing that started happening last week was we started getting our Kaleo names. These are just names that we are given by everyone in the group that describe something about us that people see but is not fully developed, so these names are things to grow into, not just names that describe us, which is pretty cool. So far they've all been pretty good. I still haven't gotten mine yet, but hopefully that'll change soon enough. I'm pretty stoked to hear what other people see in me besides the usual surface level "good at music" type thing I always get whenever people think of things that describe me and what my gifts are. This group knows me more than that though so I'm really looking forward to what will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment