Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So again it's been a while...
Not much has really been happening since I last posted anything. Right now we're doing our gospels class, which so far has been pretty interesting. We've learned about all the differences in the synoptic gospels and why they could be there. We also learned about the sources the authors were getting all their information from. Our professor, Wes Olmstead is also pretty sweet--I've been hearing stuff about him all year so it's cool to actually meet him. One thing I learned about him that's pretty cool is that he reads the Bible from the Greek out loud to us, translating it in his head as he goes. No one even noticed at first which was pretty funny.

Anyways, I'm getting pretty excited for the trip to Argentina. There's only about a week left before we're going which is so crazy to think about. It's cool not having to worry about the whole fundraising thing anymore since it's all done. I still don't know exactly what our schedule looks like but it sounds like we'll be leading a weekend retreat for some third-culture kids and an overnight event for some poor kids too if I remember correctly. I'm looking forward to what God's going to be doing through all that. It sounds like we're going to be having lots of fun there too which is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment